Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm still here....

The Party Room...

The gift bags Raymond painted...

I don't do weird mustaches...

Singing Happy Birthday...

Blowing out the candles...

Us....

All of us...



Raymond chowing down on some B-day cake...

The after math...


Omigod!!!! I've been crazy busy.  So the last time I left you was before Raymond's 2 year old birthday party (which came out fantastic).  And within that time frame there was the planning for the party, the party, my first avon order (by the way I'm an avon girl), the delivery of avon, the completion of 3 blankets, the selling of one blanket and the attending of Raymond's cousin's birthday party. And in between all the that, regular life.  Phew!!! I'm exhausted just typing up that.  So I know it would seem like I have all the time in the world to do that, being a stay at home mommy, but I don't.  Anyhoo, today is another day.  So today is going to be more or less of a photo album from where I left off and where I am today.  Warning:  There is a lot of pictures.


Raymond in his Muno shirt

So one of my kids is crying for me, so I'll post the pics of the blankets later this evening.  But just know, I'm baaaaaccccckkkkk........



p.s. Sorry the pictures are kinda out of order


No comments:

Post a Comment