Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Round 2...


K, so Raymond just lost Benjamin (his favorite bunny).  Fire out.  Here are 2 of the blankets I finished.

Kawika


...the back is a minky fabric
And here is the other one:
Tinsley
    


...so 'Tinsley' has a minky back with fluffy edge

I'll post pics of the other blanket soon.  I'm making one of my preggy sister's here baby bedding set.  So when it's all complete, I'll show you. Although I have pictures of the other b-day party we went to, I'm kinda partied out.  So the last pictures I want to show you are of course of the babies and our trip to Target.  Now I know, Target does not seem picture worthy, but to me its hilarious.  





                                        
So at Target they have these massive carts and we never get to use one.  So Friday was our lucky day.  And the kids loved it.  It looks like they're on a roller coaster.  Ahhh,the joys of the simple things in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment