Thursday, July 7, 2011

070711: My accomplishments of the day...


Yes, on my to do list I had: clean the bathroom, laundry, clean the kitchen, vacuum, etc.  Of that list I did not have on there: convert the extra room into a play room or organize my ribbon, OR not be able to tear myself away from pinterest

Pinterest is a website where you can create these idea boards.  You can find stuff yourself off the internet and pin it, pin your own pics, or repin (which I am the Queen of) other peoples pins.  It is absolutely fabulous!!!!  I literally can spend hours (if I had them) on this site.  So since I can't spend hours, I spend really long minutes on here.  If you want to check it out, let me know and I will add you.  Trust me once you start pinning, you won't be able to stop.

Here are some results of what I did today:

Before: toys in the living room

After: toys in the now "Play Room"



Before: chaotic ribbon box

After: organized ribbon box (tutorial: how to make a ribbon box)

So what I actually can check off of the list...... laundry.















No comments:

Post a Comment