Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Forever Projects...

So I've been working on gifts, and are waiting until after Xmas to post pictures of them.  But I have now caught myself in a rut as towards blogging about whats been going on.  I guess its just been the regular stuff: playing cars with Ray, making sure Ry doesn't eat the ornaments, etc.  Oh right now the munchkins and Trav are sick.  Which is no fun.  I'm not sick, yet.  But I'm sure by this weekend I'll follow suit.  It seems to always happen that way.  Anyhoo, I figured I did have a project I could share with you and swatches of the next.
 

And this is one in the works.  This is going to be for my Big boy for Xmas.  I can't wait to get started on it and finish it.  And see the look upon his face when he opens it.  Keep posted to see the finished project.  I'll also be posting smidgens of other in the works projects.  So until then, TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment