Sunday, October 9, 2016

09 October 2016

Dear Love Bugs,

So this past weekend (10/6-10/9) I was completely alone for the first time in I don't know how long.  Ray and Ry it was your dad's weekend to spend time with you two.  And I'm sure you had a great time and I know you both got new hair cuts.  And Zara, my darling, you went on your first plane ride to Venus, Texas to visit Uncle David with your daddy.  

So whats bizarre about this weekend is, I didn't know what to do with myself.  The house was so quiet and still, I couldn't hear myself think.  I had so many thoughts running through my mind of how I would like to spend time with you.  And what I'd like to try to teach you and encourage you on your critical thinking and growing emotionally, physically and mentally.  I have so many plans for you, but always feel like there is not enough time.  But as I am forever trying to improve myself, I hope that that act will spill into continually improving our relationships with each other.

Zara you are home and I can now sleep soundly.  And Raymond and Rylie girl you will be home tomorrow and then I will be able to hear myself think again.


I will love you for your entire lives.  

Love,

Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment