Tuesday, February 22, 2011

022211: My Plan...

So I knew this about myself, but never really said it out loud.  Or maybe said it out loud, but then didn't really believe how much I REALLY needed it.  'It' being a plan.  But not just any plan, a plan for my blog.  A plan for my outlet.  So I've concocted a plan and I am going to try my hardest to see it through and invite all of you to see my journey.  And although, the average person my state, "Please, don't judge".  I, not being the average person (or at least I'd like to think that about myself.), want all the judgement.  Bring it!!!!  I want your opinions.  I want your friends' opinions.  I want your families' opinions.  For goodness sakes, I want your mom's opinion.  I want to know what catches your eye and keeps your interest.  (So spread the blog! {wow, that sounds horrible})  I mean spread the word (that sounds better :-) ).


Okay so now to the plan.  I plan on blogging daily for a whole year.  Since I love to sew, craft, be artsy, cook, dance, watch tv, read, and play with the boys: my dogs (of course, all done with my kids in tow.), that is what I will be blogging about.  Along the way I'll have give aways related to my interests.


Now I realize, that my plan, although new for me, is not a new idea or concept. In fact, almost all of the blogs I am addicted to (hi, my name is micaela.  and I'm a blog-aholic.) are set up with my exact plan.  But I figure that's okay.  I don't need to reinvent the wheel.  I just want to add my blinged out rim to the wheel.  Well maybe not blinged out, but my sparkle.


So come one, come all to see the 'rylie ray creations blog' show begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment