Monday, February 28, 2011

022811: Awww, paradise.....

Have you ever had one of those days where you wake up around 6am, stretch and yawn, take a sip of your coffee, look up and its 9pm?  Well for me it was one of those days.  

Ray graced me with his presence around 6:10am.  His vocabulary is getting really great, so he greeted me with "Goo Morning, Mama".  Then around 7:45am, 'A' woke up and to my satisfaction said that she slept well.  Then at 8:00 on the dot, I heard Ry giggling in her crib.  And I've been going ever since.  

I am thoroughly exhausted.  We had french toast for breakfast.  We did errands in the afternoon.  Had a full day of play.  Came home and had dinner, so everyone has full bellies.  Everyone is bathed.  Ray & Ry are already in bed.  'A' is about to chillax.  So I feel pretty good that the kiddos are taken care of.

As for my house, it looks like a tornado has come and gone.  And right after the tornado left, a hurricane decided to show up and leave his mark on my hair and face.  I don't know how moms do it with 3 kids and have a showroom ready home and have their nails done and hair did :-).  I know that this is only the first day of this adventure, but for reals?!?!?

Anyhoo,  again I am thoroughly exhausted.  But what do you expect when you're in paradise?


No comments:

Post a Comment