Friday, February 11, 2011

Sick, sick, sick!!!!


Ugh!!!  I am sooooo O-V-E-R being sick!  Yes, once again my babies are miserable and so am I.  But no more feeling bad for myself.  We are on the mend and will be back in action.

Before the stuffy noses made their second appearances, I was able to finish a few blankets and do a Benefit for Haiti.  (My first faire! Yay!)  Here's the gallery:

So I decided to revise 2 oldies but goodies:
"Tinsley II"


"Rocker Girl II"

with Pink Fluffy Back

"Girlie Safari"

with Pink Fluffy on Back and Edge

Completed looks from previous blog

"Who's Who"
(which I donated to a fundraiser for Surf, a baby suffering from cancer :-( )

with Minky dot back 


"Modern Ladybug" with minky dot 


"Cherry Pop" with white minky dot

My faire table (the tutus were made by my friend Christina)



My friend, Jackie and I (can you believe she is 6 months prego?!?)
 So I realized that I've never showed you the baby bedding I've made.  Here are my kids' sets:

This was Ray's (my first bumper ever)
And here's Ry's
Her bumper is boutique style.  So its way plush.



No comments:

Post a Comment