Tuesday, March 1, 2011

030111: I heart starbucks!!!

Have I expressed my head over heals love, swept off my feet, fly me to the moon LOVE that I have for Starbucks?  If I have, I'm sorry to repeat myself.  And if I haven't,  I LOOOOOVVVE STARBUCKS!!!!!  Now you might be saying, you can get coffee anywhere.  This I know, but.....its not the same.  Seriously, if I've said it once I will say it a million times: there is nothing like the warm fuzzy feeling you get inside when the barista mispells your name on your cup and hands you your drink of choice! Mine being an iced venti light iced chai.

(When I originally started blogging, I swore that I would never become one of those people who blog about stupid things.  And yet here we are, and I can't get Starbucks off my mind.  So sorry, all.  My brain feels tired.)  

Tomorrow is 'TV' day, but I'm gonna sneak in some projects for you.  So don't go away.  It will get better.  But for now, I'm trying to concoct a plan to go get a Starbucks @ 10:10pm.  I tell you....hopeless!

1 comment:

  1. sis I need the blog tute. you did an AWESOME job :) so impressed.

    ReplyDelete