Tuesday, March 15, 2011

031511: Ay-yay-yay!!!!!

For all those that read that and think it phonetically says A-YAY-YAY!!!!.  I say it: EYE-Y-EYE-Y-EYE!!!!  Did you get all that?  Anyhow, I say that cause I realize that I once again I missed a day of blogging, which was yesterday.  I apologize, but quite honestly, yesterday I was in a HUGE funk.  Trust me, you didn't want to read what was on my mind.  It was one of THOSE days.  But after much needed talking with my sisters, I'm better.  

So on to better things.  I finally got a chance to check out some of my fave blogs. One I follow is called iammommahearmeroar .  I heart this one, cause she has 2 sons, so alot of her projects cater to boys.  Which I love cause you all know I have Ray.  (As I say this, don't think I'm leaving out Ry.  It is just so much easier to come up with things for girls.  And to find things for girls.  Lets face it, its suppose to be a man's world.  But it's really only made for girls)  

Anyhoo, she did a superhero room for her oldest son Rex, which is the bomb.  I have decided once Ray is old enough, I'm totally stealing some of her awesome ideas.  When you get a chance, check her out.  You'll completely see why this room would be the coolest thing in my little man's life.  

What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment