Wednesday, March 9, 2011

030911: TV land, TV land....

So I again am behind on watching 'Glee', but I know that Gwyneth Paltrow is guest starring.  I don't know, her singing makes me nervous.  Not like 'nails on the chalkboard' nervous.  But really does she need to become a singer/actress?  I know that there are plenty of singers that became actors: Whitney Houston, Kris Kristofferson, Jon BonJovi, etc.  Other than the fact that, I heart Jon, I don't think it really works out.  Maybe Kris.  Anyhoo, not a fan of Gwyn.

Anyhow, A.I's competition has truly begun today.  And I was, and am, so excited.  Part of this excitement is because 'Idolatry' (A.I fantasy league game) began today as well.  And yesterday my sister sent out the email to get it started.  And just as an example of what a dork I am, let me give you a p-BY-p (play by play) of how I opened it.  I see her name on the message, see the subject matter, and instantly become giddy like a child getting a lollipop for the first time.  I was excited like a child who cannot control themselves and begins to wiggle, or dance, or shake, or feels compelled to bite something.  (That last one was totally my little sister as a toddler.  Glad that that behavioral issue is over.)  I was so excited, I almost starting giggling.  Yes, giggling, by myself, laying in bed.  

Anyway, I got my logic list in (who I think America will be voting off consecutively for the next 13 weeks.).  And I got my heart list in (who I would vote off consecutively each week, until my fav wins.)  Ahhhhhh, TV land, TV land where would my Wednesdays be without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment