Friday, April 1, 2011

040111: I'd lose my head.....

It's official, I would completely lose my head if it wasn't screwed on to the rest of my body.  Obviously, it's Friday.  So granted I'm a little beat from the week. 

 'A' made it successfully through her first week of school.  And I am very proud and happy to say that she aced her first official spelling test at Coyote Ridge Elementary School.  Ray and Ry are nicely adjusting to the new schedule of actually being out of the house by 8 am.  (My kids are usually up at the crack of dawn, it seems.  But we usually don't actually get out of the house until later in the day.)  And luckily we've had phenomenal weather, so we've been able to go to the park alot.

But back to me losing my head...... I have once again misplaced my second camera.  And if I don't find it, some pictures will be lost since I misplaced it pre-download.  (I think my kiddos have sticky fingers.)  Ry had a really bad day due to teething.  And I can't seem to be right on time to pick up 'A' from school.  I know, bad mommy.  And I now out of nowhere, Lightening McQueen (one of Ray's mainstays), w/ the non-moving eyes, is missing.  I had so many things going on this evening, I actually found myself walking in a circle trying to remember what it was I was suppose to be doing.  Oh well, like I said, it's the end of the week.

I did want to show you my 'EatPrayLove Baby' bedding set completed.  I delivered it to Kathryn this week.  It's definitely one of my faves to date.




No comments:

Post a Comment